Concord Concord

nice, pretty cute. a bit short though.

Resident Evil SARS Part 1 Resident Evil SARS Part 1

Hilarious

"Oh my god it's laying an egg inside of me." Lol I don't think it was an egg. I think the raccoon was getting some head from her. Funny counter-strike spoofs too.

Leo-and-Pals responds:

Aw dude, you seriously put a bad image in my brain just then. That's gonna take all day to get out now.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

awesome graphics

really neat

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

great!

i gave this submission a 5 before i even saw it because i am familiar with this series and i know how great they all are.

now its over i hope that your team will make something just as good as this, maybe even better.

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

noob

u r so stupid. u dont know anything about air combat. i laugh my ass off the way they dodge missiles. those pilots r noobs just like u.

i suggest u buy yourself a multiplayer air combat simulator cos u really suck. try "F-22 Lightning 3" then u will c that u know nothing about air combat. u r just a stupid noob!

Another Day Six Another Day Six

make more. they r good.

Under a Killing Moon Under a Killing Moon

good

nice

Taegukgi : Mayhem Taegukgi : Mayhem

Cool!

Please finish this.

My GOD, Robots! episode 2 My GOD, Robots! episode 2

warning!

Do not go to the link given by that other guy. It's a virus. Thankfully the anti-virus on this pc detected it.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Good work!

The story is deep and dark. The graphics match the story perfectly. Forget what everyone else says about it. I know an artist and a writer when I see one.